CAT 6 UTP SNAGLESS PATCH CABLE BLUE COLOR
- High performance Cat6 24 AWG Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels and more.
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion.
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging.
- Our Cat6 cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL.
- RoHS compliant.
|RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts|
|Conductor :||4 twisted pairs 24 AWG stranded bare copper|
|Wiring Scheme :||T-568B|
|Cable Color :||Blue Color|
Blue CAT6 UTP Ethernet Patch Cables