CAT 6 UTP NON-BOOTED PATCH CABLE WHITE COLOR
- High performance Cat6 Non-Booted Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels and more.
- Non-Booted design makes it easier to plug and unplug and improves airflow and cable management in tight spaces.
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion.
- Our Cat6 cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL.
- RoHS compliant.
|Connector :||RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts|
|Conductor :||4 twisted pairs 24 AWG stranded bare copper|
|Cable Color :||White Color|
Non Booted White CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cords