CAT6 UTP NON-BOOTED PATCH CABLE YELLOW COLOR
- High-performance Cat6 Non-Booted Ethernet patch cables are perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels, and more.
- The non-booted design makes it easier to plug and unplug and improves airflow and cable management in tight spaces.
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion.
- Our Cat6 cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 550 MHz.
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL.
- RoHS compliant.
|Connector :||RJ45 plug with 50-micron gold plating contacts|
|Conductor :||4 twisted pairs 24 AWG stranded bare copper|
|Cable Color :||Yellow Color|
Non Booted Yellow CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cords