OM1 ST TO ST MULTI-MODE FIBER OPTIC CABLE
- Our high-quality OM1 65.2/125 multi-mode fiber cable with ST/ST connectors is perfect for fast Ethernet, fiber channel, gigabit Ethernet, data center, ATM, and other data applications.
- OFNR (riser) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in upright shafts that run between floors in the building.
- ST connector is designed with a bayonet mount and locking system.
- Use with the LED light source.
- Corning® glass 62.5μm core and 125μm cladding.
- Test report included in each cable package.
- UL listed
|Fiber Connector :||ST to ST|
|Fiber Mode:||OM1, Multi-mode, 62.5 / 125 μm|
|Fiber Count:||2 Strands|
|Polish Type:||UPC to UPC|
|Insertion Loss:||< 0.3 dB|
|Return Loss:||> 35 dB|
|Jacket OD:||2.0 mm|
|Jacket Material:||OFNR (Riser)|
OM1 Fiber Optic Cables ST / ST