OM4 LC TO SC 10GB MULTI-MODE FIBER OPTIC CABLE
- Our high-quality OM4 multi-mode fiber cable with LC/SC connectors is perfect for fast Ethernet, fiber channel, gigabit Ethernet, data center, ATM, and other data applications.
- OM4 fiber cable features higher bandwidth and transmission rates than OM3 cable.
- With an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz/km at 850nm.
- Support 10Gb up to 550 meters, 40Gb, and 100Gb up to 150 meters.
- OFNR (riser) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in upright shafts that run between floors in the building.
- The small LC connector is perfect for high-density network applications.
- The SC connector with additional latches to secure the installation/removal with similar features to LC connectors.
- Use with LED and VCSEL laser light sources.
- Backward compatible with LED-based 50/125 multimode fiber applications.
- Corning® glass 50μm core and 125μm cladding.
- Test report included in each cable package.
- UL listed
|Fiber Connector :||LC to SC|
|Fiber Mode:||OM4, Multimode, 50 / 125|
|Fiber Count:||2 Strands|
|Polish Type:||UPC to UPC|
|Insertion Loss:||< 0.3 dB|
|Return Loss:||> 35 dB|
|Jacket OD:||2.0 mm|
|Jacket Material:||OFNR (Riser)|
OM4 LC TO SC 10GB MULTI-MODE FIBER OPTIC CABLES