SC TO SC DUPLEX SINGLE-MODE FIBER OPTIC CABLE
- Our high-quality 9/125 single-mode fiber cable with SC/SC connectors is perfect for fast Ethernet, gigabit Ethernet, and other data applications.
- Single-mode fiber cable is an ideal solution for long-range networking.
- OFNR (riser) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in upright shafts that run between floors in the building.
- SC connector has a simple push-pull motion for quick installation and removal.
- Corning® glass 9μm core and 125μm cladding.
- Test report included in each cable package.
- UL listed
|Fiber Connector :||SC to SC|
|Fiber Mode:||Duplex Single Mode, 9 / 125 μm|
|Fiber Count:||2 Strands|
|Polish Type:||UPC to UPC|
|Insertion Loss:||< 0.3 dB|
|Return Loss:||> 50 dB|
|Jacket OD:||2.0 mm|
|Jacket Material:||OFNR (Riser)|
OS2 Duplex Single Mode SC/SC 9/125 Fiber Optic Patch Cords